Applicable to: All Affiliates / Partners
- iRefers works on NET30 payment terms across all advertisers
- Payment on confirmed is sent in the first week of next month (Pls refer ‘Validation Process’ tab to know confirmation status & time)
- Example – Work done in April 2017, numbers will be validated by 30 May 2017 & will be paid in the first week of June 2017
- Any pending sales will be added to next payment cycle
For Indian Affiliates
- iRefers works on a default threshold of Rs. 1,000 in approved commissions. All Indian publishers are paid via NEFT/RTGS (Bank Transfer) only.
For International Affiliates (Non Indian)
- The threshold for international publishers is USD 100.
- Payments between USD 100 & USD 999 are sent via Paypal only
- All payments over USD 1,000 are sent via International Wire Transfer only
- If an affiliate has payable commission below USD 1,000 & requests for payments via Wire Transfer instead of Paypal, an additional fee of USD 50 will be levied (to compensate for bank charges & other fees).
- For all payments via Wire Transfer, an invoice is mandatory
Applicable to: All Affiliates
- By default, all conversions are shown as approved in your publisher panel
- We reconcile each conversion with advertisers to ensure that none fall in “Return Criteria” mentioned in offer description
- Numbers for previous month are confirmed by last day of current month
- Pending ones will be marked as “Pending” if they are not reconciled in time (usually due to 30-day return policy of Indian e-commerce merchants)
- Example – Validated numbers for April 2017 will be updated in panel by 30 May 2017
Taxes / Service Tax / GST
Applicable to: Indian Affiliates with valid Service Tax / GST number
iRefers will pay Service Tax / GST for work done w.e.f. 1st July, 2017 & after.
How to avail:
- Please confirm billable numbers from your affiliate manager
- Send valid invoice with your GST number (instructions for invoice are below)
(Applicable to: All Indian Affiliates)
iRefers deducts TDS @
- 2% for companies with valid PAN card number.
- 1% for individuals with valid PAN card number.
Payment for Indian affiliates without valid PAN card number will be on hold till provided.
Non – Indian Publishers
iRefers doesn’t deduct any tax for Non-Indian companies. All international companies have to provide a Permanent Establishment certificate.
Applicable to: Indian Affiliates Charging Goods & Services Tax & All International Affiliates
For iRefers to process your payments on time, please ensure your invoices are correct & as per guidelines below:
- The invoice should be in favor of “Buffett India Financial Services”, 1916/A, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007, INDIA.
- Invoice should clearly mention your company name
- Invoice should clearly mention your affiliate ID with iRefers (If you don’t know your affiliate ID, please get in touch with your affiliate manager)
- Invoice should clearly mention month of activity
- Invoice should have offer-wise split of payout and quantity (You can confirm this with your affiliate manager on a monthly basis before invoice is raised)
- For Indian publishers: Invoice should clearly mention PAN #, GST # & NEFT Information.
- For International publishers: Invoice should contain your wire details in the following format:
- Beneficiary name:
- Beneficiary address:
- Bank name:
- Bank address:
- Account number / IBAN:
- IFSC Code:
Applicable to: International Affiliates
- iRefers can pay in USD
- INR to USD conversion rate will be decided at the date of payment
- For invoice – please confirm exchange rate with your account manager